MJR-7000 has become the most popular calculating time recorder in US history. This computerized calculating time clock totals hours up to 100 employees, automatically calculates employee hours through consistent application of payroll policies, and accommodates weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly pay periods.
- Totals hours for up to 100 employees
- Calculates hours worked: separates regular and overtime
- Automatically advances year, month, date and Daylight Saving Time
- Programmable zones for late arrival or early departure
- Automatic break deduction
- Accommodates weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly pay periods
- Exception marks for easy identification of tardiness, overtime, etc.
- Easy data correction
- Concise, easy-to-read Attendance Report for current pay period
- Lockout capability
- Built-in battery backup protects clocks and program data for up to 72 hours during power failure
- Rounds In/Out times
- Paid breaks
- Table or wall mount